Saturday, January 31, 2009

MS Fatigue and Weakness

We have been sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and resting and sleeping.

I am having a MS flare up. I have been sleeping 13 or mor hours at night. Napping 4 hours or more in the day. At feeling like a limp rag doll. This is not the first time this has happened and likely won't be the last either. Steroids would probably help me get over this faster but since it goofs up my diabetes my Dr. Calkwood and I agreed for now that is not an option. Taking it easy is the solution. So that is what I am doing. My left side is very weak and my vision is very bad too. I can't help but take it easy.

Today if I am up to it we are invited to a friend's house for dinner and to Godspell at their Church. Both their boys are in it. Sammy is my Godson and his brother is Joey. I hope to feel good enough to go if I rest all day.

I am making sure Emma gets outside and today it is suppose to be above 30...

So that is all the news. I have to go rest... Mary and Emma

Have a good weekend.

No comments: