Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We've Been Resting a lot



My sweet Emms when she "rests her head" on my lap. She does this on cue so I can pet her, give me something, so I can check her ears, and sometimes does it on her own when she wants attention.

I have been so fatigued. Slept more than 12 hours last night even with a nap. Yesterday we did go to book club and then I had an appt. Then home to nap. Today we are soon off to water exercise and I am sure will nap. I have had trouble doing the entire workout with the MS group so I do as much as I can. I think I am having a falre up of MS.

Emma is liking her new bed but of course first choice is snuggling in with us/ When I sleep in, she gets up with Greg. He feeds her and takes her outside. Then she bounces into bed with me. Snuggles up and we snooze some more. It is a good thing I have water exercise or i would still be in bed and it is after 9 am here.

Take good care to have a good day --- Mary and Emma

No comments: