Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tomorrow Is Emma's Birthday




The application for MS Camp 2009 came out today. Hurray. Camp is offered in both May and August. This year for various reasons I can only go in May. I sure hope I am accepted for that time. This is a picture from last year. The first year they had May camp i was disappointed wanting August...but gosh May is cooler and fun. If I didn't have other concerns August is nice too even though it can be hot. Greg is so busy that week in August that getting there and back with my scooter is nearly impossible. So let's hope I get May. i don't know what I would do if I didn't go to MS Camp. I posted the picture larger than normal so you could see Emma better in the photo.

Tomorrow is Emma's birthday. I have tests at the hospital but in the evening both Rosa and Sophia will be here to help us celebrate. I think they are going to sleep over too. Won't that be fun for all. Emma is getting a new bed for in my bedroom as her present. I hope she finds it comfy. I will try to remember to take photos of the occasion.

We did go to water exercise today. We also did a few errands with Greg late this afternoon. We had a nap but shorter than normal so we are heading to bed before 9 i hope.

It was so nice today - snow was melting. I don't know what the temp was but it felt balmy to those of us in MN. I think back to normal temps tomorrow.

I hope you are doing well...special thanks again to all the helping paws folks who helped train Emma and those who support the organization as volunteers, financially etc. Our very special thanks to JUDY Emma's foster mom and her family...

Emma and Mary

No comments: