Tuesday, February 24, 2009

thoughts to Share



I needed a happy picture today. I heard of another relative who lost his job in this economy. It seems like almost every day I hear of someone out of work. I know you have the same situation. The Presidents talk tonight was good I thought. I pray and hope things will improve soon.

The above picture is of course my granddaughters. Mike is seeking work. So many families and individuals are out of work. I am so worried about it all. They bring me joy. I will see them on Friday so that is something to look forward to.

On a better note, Emma and I went to water exercise today. We enjoyed getting out on such a warm day in the 40's!! I had some trouble with pain and leg weakness so I only was in the water 30 min but I am glad I went and got some movement for my body.
I will try again Thursday.


We did have a fun supper since it was Mardi Gras.

Hope you have family and friends surround you with love especially in these tough times.

Mary and Emma

No comments: