Thursday, February 26, 2009

Let it Snow

It snowed more than six inches here and is still snowing. I don't think we got as much snow as other areas. Emma of course is delighted. A very dear neighbor plowed out our driveway. Greg has a shoulder injury and our snow plow is not working right now. They say it is suppose to blow like crazy so I don't know how it will be come morning but i am happy for now.

I just took Emma outside...she loved the fresh snow!! Funny girl romping, rolling her face in the snow, and running in the snow. She just loves that white stuff. Good thing we live in MN. March is usually the snowiest month of the year and not even here yet. We will see what March brings.

Hope those impacted by the storm as it sweeps over the states can cope with it safely. We are warm and cozy at home and that is a very good thing tonight.

Emma is peacefully resting beside me. What a great dog she is.

I am pretty wobbly with my walking today and some pain but coping. MS is not fun but Emma makes my days fun.

Mary and Emma

No comments: