Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wacky Fun Wed

A Busy Wed -

A medical appontment
Shopping and Lunch with my friend Terri
Good company and a yummy salad
Home for a quick quick nap
Off to get a haircut
Home for a break
Will go outside so Emma can play in the yard.

Off to a MS seminar with three friends
It will include a dinner
won't it be nice that i have my hair done?

Then home to visit with Greg
and sleep...

Most days are not this busy
I am having a good day with regards to MS

Emma is being super attentive
She did seem annoyed when I woke her at naptime
I think she was thinking "I need more time"

Counting my blessings
Friends to be with
Lots of sources for MS Information and Support
Beautiful Weather
Wonderful Emma

Greg is off till MONDAY
Isn't that great?!

Hope you are having a good day.

Mary and Emma

No comments: