Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sleepy Emma



Sometimes when Emma is sleepy she will stay partially upright and close her eyes. The other night she was actually in bed with us. She was between us (yes we don't mind) and had her head up with eyes closed. Her head kept bobbing as she was falling asleep. It was so funny. We kept saying "you are so tired Emma". I don't know if she didn't want to miss anything? Finally she moved to the bottom of the bed (by my feet) and snuggled into sleep.

Today she took a three hour nap with me. I didn't sleep well last night at all. We had been outside for a long time in the morning and afternoon. We also went to water exercise. We were both so sleepy.

My husband came home and I didn't even wake up to hear him. It was after dinner time too. I know for many people that would mean they wouldn't sleep well tonight. Emma and I will do fine - we will sleep hopefully tonight. My problem last night was neck and back pain. Mostly the neck. The water exercises helped more than any medication for pain.

Well I better go eat something - Emma will get to go out in the yard with me one more time also. The days are getting darker earlier already though. Might go swimming with Mike and his girls and Anna tomorrow. I hope so.

Take good care and enjoy summer,

Emma and Mary

No comments: