Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home Alone - I Missed Mary

Hi folks,

I don't know how long I was alone
But I was alone today
They had Justin's birthday party without me
Due to the weather they thought it had to be indoors
They thought Stella their new cat might be mean to me

So I stayed home
I slept a lot
But I almost burst
with excitement
when Mary and Greg got home

Gosh I wiggled my but
and scampered around and around
it was just so good to see them

Mary promises tomorrow
she will be with me all day
She even thinks that will be true
al week!!

We even are going on vacation at the end of the week
I love hotels

I am so glad Mary is home.
I want to snuggle up tight

But I managed alone
Mary says I have to learn
That I can be okay alone
but I say I don't have to like it

Thank goodnesss
at least they remembered to feed me
before they left.
Mary was afraid she would forget

So we are home tonight
Ready to soon snuggle into bed together
Mary and Greg said it was weird to not have me

I even missed seeing Rosa, Sophia, Mike and Dan
Becky and Justin!!

Well there will be more parties Mary says
For now I will just cuddle up with mary
and get even more sleep.

Love to all of you,

Emma

No comments: