Saturday, March 21, 2009

Smiles on Saturday



Sophia is so important to me and I love her so much. I had to share this picture though it is not flattering of me. Gosh I need to loose weight!! Starting Weight watchers On line today to see how that goes.

I think we are suppose to have a good day today weather wise. I have a book to finish today and tomorrow for bookclub. I am cleaning my bedroom which needs dusting, and some tiding up. Well always things to do here but I will see what I can manage. I am wheezing some and had to take a nebulizer treatment already today. If that keeps up it is worse if I do too much....the treatment should help for several hours.

Just wanted to share the photo and wish you a happy Saturday. We found out happy news that my brother is engaged to be married. His children and grandchildren and siblings are delighted at the news.

Emma says hello too.

Greg gets home about midnight if the long drive goes okay.

Have a Great Weekend - Mary and Emma

No comments: