Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thank you for a warm home

Thank you for a warm home on a cold night
Thanks for a husband who is feeling better
Thanks for the life we share
Thank you for Emma who amuses us
thank you for Emma who serves me and renews me
Thank you for my husband and children
Thanks that I face life's up and downs without being alone
I have the company of Emma
I have the love of my wonderful husband and family
Thank you for this and so much more

Help me remember those in need
Help me not take for granted the love my family shares
And my wonderful friends share with me

For all the things that enrich and fill my life
I say thank you

This bitter cold night
Thanks for warmth and for my home

Thanks for my faith

God bless my family and friends tonight
God bless my loving relatives
God bless my Emma

Mary

No comments: