Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wishing You and Yours a Happy New Year

Brr cold here but i have this wonderful dog who likes to lay on my feet on the bed or on the love seat while we watch tv. We had a quiet New Year's Eve as Greg didn't feel very good. We were in bed shortly after 11. Today my son had a brunch. My son-in-law came way out of his way to pick me up so I didn't have to miss the event. So much fun to see all our family. Felt bad Greg missed it due to health but he feels better tonight.

Emma still enjoys outside but I found even she would come in faster in this weather. She does like her yard though. We plan to take it easy tomorrow also.

Emma added so much fun, comfort and help in 2009. Every day with her is a delight. I should have written earlier when i wasn't so tired. Be assured we are doing just fine. Thanks to helping Paws staff and volunteers and the foster homes (especially Judy and family) for the gift she is to me every day of the year.

Take good care...Emma and Mary

No comments: