Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snowy Sunday


No new snow but plenty for Emma to play in. The vertigo has decreased so I AM going to a baby shower for my neice. Emma will be home a bit and then Greg will be here till I get home. They have several dogs so don't need one more to add to the commotion. I am looking forward to getting out of the house.

Emma seems to enjoy the Christmas music with me, the christmas movies on tv and so on. I have not made a final decision on what to get her for Christmas. She is so dear to me. She is MY PRESENT every day of the year. Where would I be without her help and companionship. She adds a lot of love and entertainment to our home life also. She is so good...so pretty...so enjoyable to be with.

We do have deer, the neighbors saw them, that is stirring up the neighborhood dogs. We also have plenty of rabbits too and squirrels. Emma loves to race after the bunnies and squirrels but they get out of the yard before I get her far out the door. They are very safe in our yard.

My nice's family are hunters. Emma of course has never hunted. Friends/family say she would be a good hunting dog. I don't know about that but she is a great service dog. I love her so much. She means so much to me.

I better go get ready....Mary and Emma wish you a good day.

No comments: