Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BAby God



Rosa slept over on the weekend. She loves looking at photos of her on the computer. This is one of the precious early photos. She liked this one.

Looking at it in this season reminds me not only of the wonder of her birth but also of Jesus' birth and what it meant to our world and my faith.

We also have the fischer price nativity set. Rosa loves to play and arrange the animals, shepherds, Jesus and the mommy and daddy. She know his name is Jesus but calls him baby God at Christmas. It was heart warming as she used her voice as she played out the birth of Christ as she knew it in her words.

When she left she said "now take good care of baby God" while I am gone.

So I am going to remember my Faith and in her words "Baby God" who lived a life that taught us how to love and care about others....it is a good thing for my mood.

My second post today.

No comments: