Thursday, October 8, 2009

We will be home all day. I have a cold and just feel worn out. I didn't have a lot of energy yesterday either. We have my great neices wedding this weekend so I need to take it easy.

Cool brr but sunny. I will make sure Emma gets outside. Greg took her outside for exercise this am.
He will do the same tonight. I will bundle up and get her outside during the day.

Thanks to Judy and Rosie as the demonstration yesterday went really well...though I don't think I was much help...just no energy. Emma was thrilled thrilled thrilled to see Judy again. She also enjoyed Keiley, and Loti. thanks to Rosie and Lotie for all they did yesterday. Rosie is a dear. I was the teacher to their children. Seeing them both was delightful. Loti did great with Rosie.

Always nice to see Judy and thank her for raising Emma....where would I be without Emma?

No comments: