Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Missing Emma

I miss Emma and am in tears. What fun is nap time without her. Everyone missed her at swimming.

The vet called and all went well. No teeth had to be pulled they cleaned up well in her words. They checked her left leg and that seems okay. Sometimes if she over does on that she limps a bit. So yeah it all looks good. We just have to brush her teeth more regularly

I can't wait to be able to pick her up. She had to wait a few hours after the procedures to be sure she was okay from the anesthesia and all.

She was not very happy when I left her though she went willingly with the vet. Her weight was a pound less I think. She was good for the exam where I was able to be in the room. She looked at me like "why am I leaving and not with YOU?" I got all teary though I knew she would do fine. I wiped tears away from my eyes as we went out to the car. She is so special to me.

Coming home after water exercise without her is the pits. It seems too quiet for sure. Where are those loving eyes? I just can't wait to see her.

I plan to write again but once she is safely home I intend to cuddle and cuddle her. Pet her, snuggle and so on.

Thank God for good vet care....Mary

No comments: