Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting Out of the House

Emma and I got out of the house today. Fresh snow made Emma very happy. Everywhere we went she had to test out the snow. I would let her walk in it, roll in it and stick her nose in it. We were not in a hurry so I could give her some time to do this. We went to my counselor, to swimming, and for a quick lunch. Then at night we went to a store with Greg. Emma was delighted with it all. Of course we also took our nap. I need that. I was a bit slow moving at water exercise but it was good to be back in the water.

Emma was so good today. It has been a few weeks since we went to water exercise due to my cold and she was very comfortable with the routine there. She just lays there so nice and watches us exercise...sometimes she doses. But she peeks out to be sure all is well with me. She has the cutest eyes and is just so darn pretty laying on her towel by the pool. We had a new life gaurd who was in awe of her excellent behavior. I am so proud of Emma.

When we went to the cars today she was just super. We took metromobility once today and the mini bus is NOT her favorite but you can still expect good behavior. That is a good thing for me.

We are off to bed without anything else spectacular to report. Emma is being just great and yes delighted with the snow anytime we go outside. Time to snuggle in on a winter night.

Hope all is well with you Mary and Emma

No comments: