Friday, May 15, 2009

The Costume Party at Camp



The Fruit of the Loom Group won best costume.

Penny and Tonya in Costume



Emma's picture at the party was near the end. She was tired and ready to go home. The music was pretty loud but outdoors.
She did wear a pretty lei for us. I didn't take a lot of pictures of this event. At camp I get so busy chatting (imagine that) or enjoying the event that I don't take tons of photos. There was a Cat in the Hat. A Jester, and so many others. There is no pressure to wear a costume though. I just had a Hawain Type dress I wear around the house when it is hot and my lei matched Emma. It was not planned that we matched Tonya's lei ha ha.

The event is the final night of camp and so nice weather cooperated. We are having a strange weather pattern this week. Cool then warm - but it is still May. Today is suppose to be in the 60's and tomorrow the 50"s and windy so it will feel cooler. IN any case we are getting outdoors a lot. That is a good thing for us.

We have Physical Therapy today and later a party for my nephew Nick who graduated in Denistry!!! HE has had so many years of schooling....we arer so proud of him.

Wishing you a good day. Emma is doing just great. We visited Jeanne in the Nursing Home and that was nice. Jeanne likes having Emma around.

Have a good weekend - Mary and Emma

No comments: