Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dreaming of Summer

Hello on Wed night.

I slept and rested a lot today. I did go outside with Emma and enjoyed watching her play in the snow. I think I mentioned yesterday how much fun she is having diving in the snow. We didn't do a lot but it was an okay day.

March is next week and I am anxious for spring to come. You never know in MN when the last snow will come. Some flurries and small accumulations are predicted. It has been pretty and good for winter sports but I am ready for flowers.

I am feeling better though my eyes are still pretty sensitive to light. Emma is doing great. Saturday all my children are coming home for a birthday party for Anna and Brian so that is something to look forward too.

Just not a lot new. Hope you are having a good week.

Emma and Mary

No comments: