Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday -

We have set up a website for my husband's health info. It is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/gregweinand

Many of readers are relatives so you may have gotten this info. If not you have it if you want to check on things. Beginning on Sunday I do not know how much I will post here for a week or so. Just depends how things are. We do have someone to stay at our house for the days at Mayo. I think the details are in place for it all? We are actually relieved to have each day pass and get on with this part of our life journey.

We have been touched by the kindness of others. Love, care, and prayers help so much. We are having dinner tonight with dear friends and having other friends over on Saturday. That will be so nice for us.

I want you to know how much Emma means to me. She is so helpful both in her skills but always in her moral support. She seems to know when i need extra cuddling...Mary and Emma wish you a good day.

No comments: