Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for Health

We had book club today. Interesting discussion. It was good to get out of the house.

The rest of the day was quiet. Some quiet chores. Sorted some drawers and cupboards so good things to finish.
It was wet but mild so Emma got outside once the rain stopped. She does not like the rain you know.

Tomorrow Anna and Michael are coming over. The cleaning lady is coming too. Mike and Anna hope to do a few things outside for us before it gets colder. I think even snow is coming up in the forecast but not sure when. We have to say goodbye to this warmer than normal weather.

We plan to relax tonight...gosh it gets dark so early now. I miss the summer and going outdoors with Emma into the evening for walks, to talk to neighbors, or just to play.

I was thinking today how we all take health for granted till we have problems. I want to be more grateful for the good days for the times Greg, my family and friends, Emma and I are able to enjoy good health. Greg is just a bit better but we are glad for that.

Off to make supper. Actually all I have to make is a salad as my brother-in-law made supper that all I had to do is heat. Friends did the same last night. We are blessed by people who care....Mary and Emma

No comments: