Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to All

Peek A Boo - did you find us? Some of you are new and others followed us from our other blog. Okay should the tile be Mary and Emma Service Dog Team? Well just to be sure Emma is the dog and Mary the human.

Welcome to new readers and thanks for joining us to those who have followed our life journey since 2005. Yes I have had my wonderful Emma for three years. She still amazes me and I love her now more than ever.

For the time being I will post here and the almost the same on this site www.servicedoglady.blogstream.com
Why are we moving? I am having trouble with sharing photos on the other site. This gives me some creative options. Also the other site is having some problems for me in posting and others in reaching me.

So all those past blogs. I am going to have to somehow save the ones from my first days with Emma and in team training where I learned what Emma already knew. I have a hard copy but not all. i better go back and fetch (love that choice of word) some of my favorite posts.

I do complain sometimes but hope I do show that I do try to deal with Multiple Sclerosis without giving up. Emma of course helps me do that.

More later. Husband Greg has back injury and Nurse Emma and Mary have to go help him. Yes Emma knows I am her boos (head dog) but she is also helping with some things with Greg. Afterall he helps with her care when i have bad MS days and enjoys her company when we are home together.

3 comments:

Angel Logan said...

We found you! Nice site, hope it works well for you. Now we have to get Logan to keep her blog updated!

Speak(er) said...

Mary - great job! I love the new format and the pictures are sure beautiful.

Speak(er) said...

Hi Mary:

You can import your old blog to this one by following the instructions at http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=97416.

Good luck!