Friday, August 13, 2010

Home Resting

Home resting today. Trying to keep my spirits up and YOu know Emma helps with that. They say yet another storm is brewing after one Tuesday and yesterday. Very glad to have Emma here as storms sometimes worry me.

Talked to the Doctor's nurse again about the meds for my eyes. I think it is called IRITIS. Boy they hurt today but I put the eye drops in every two hours today and most of tomorrow so that should help. They have other ideas for the headache treatment if it does not improve as the eyes improve. i am glad to have a doctor that I trust and respect.

The ground is so wet and Emma not eager to go outside much. Trying to get her to go play a bit before it rains more. She is doing fine though. What would I do without her - she helps in so many ways.

No comments: