Tuesday, August 25, 2009

for Emma

Dear Emma

You add so much to my days
Tonight a headache and your snuggles help me

Today you helped pick up the house
With my towel and cane at water exercise
With retrieving other things I dropped

Your wake me with kisses
You calm me
You love me
I love you

This is short because I feel
almost speechless tonight
Imagine that ha ha

I just can't imagine my life
without you
making every moment
of every day
every second
day or night
easier

You are such a trooper
If I wake up at night you are at my side
When I feel great you are there to share the time
If I feel less than great you are there to calm and help me

You make us laugh
You warm our home
You make me so happy
You are delightful

My life would not be the same without you.

I love you Emma

Mary

No comments: