Sunday, May 2, 2010

Emma's favorite treat "Sister Joan's peanut butter nutri-bits. She loves them. She even took them off the counter and brought them to me because she wanted one. Well she probably wanted the bag but she politely brought it rather than rip the bag apart. It is very very very rare to have her take something off the counter at all. She is doing everything she can to earn another from me. Greg get's them at a religious store. I think St. Patrick's Guild. She likes them like I like chocolate I think!!!

It is two weeks till camp. I am excited. My back is not as sore though sore enough to not forget to take it easy. Yesterday I was too tired to write after going to my Aunt's birthday party. My granddaughters went with and had a blast playing with two other little children there. They honored us with a dress up fashion show and so on. It was just so darn cute.

Today I am tired but Emma and I are enjoying the weather. She loves to be outside. I need a light sweatshirt but that is fine. MS Majestic Shores Resort is in two weeks. It is held at Camp Courage a fully accessible camp. We will have so much fun. A great time to see old friends and make new ones also.

No comments: