Thursday, October 6, 2011

Precious Friends




Email from someone just said they admired my courage and determination. Learned a lot from the late Connie Fox who was my neighbor and dealt with serious illness causing a young death. She would say "I am not couragous, line us up and say who will take this illness and I would run the other way!! You just deal with the things that happen in life and make the best of it".

I get strength from Greg, my kids, grandkids, friends, EMMMA, and of course my friend with MS who share in this journey. We share coping tips, support, friendship...

will post another note too I hope about my first days with Emma...

Photos of MS camp and gosh Kathy why aren't you in one? They send yearly disk but need help getting those photos on to my computer.

No comments: