Sunday, October 23, 2011

HI,

I truly hope to keep blogging here as I can. Weakness though is not decreasing and I am pretty weak. Still batting health issues so set up this website for friends and family. Please pray or send positive thoughts. I am not dying or anything but thought you might want to know you can also check out -
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/maryweinand

We use this site when Greg's cancer reoccurs to keep people informed. Helps with communication. Please pray too that I use it to EXplain not COMplain. Just too weak at times to even pick up phone or to type.

Nurse Emma is doing great...one day at a time here. Dont' give up on this site as I will enter here if/when I can. Or if you want to follow caring bridge site when I quit using it because things improve - I will post there that I am going to be blogging only.

Mary

No comments: