Friday, November 19, 2010

A Special Day for Emma

Today was the funeral/life celebration of my friend Julie. The church was packed and it was a beautiful Mass. A great tribute to Julie and the life she led. she touched many lives with her music, her smiles, kindness and loving spirit.

Emma was wonderful during both the service and the fellowship after. She is such a great job.

We went to pick up some copies of MRIs that I need for an upcoming doctor consult. Then I got to see my friend Jan. We were all ready for a nap before dinner.

It was a day when i thought a lot about the friends in my life. i thought about the memories we share, the conversations, the hopes, dreams, joys, and sorrows. Friends are truly a blessing.

Emma was so good. Everyone commented on her behavior. She knows how to shine.
Now my friend Emma and I need to head to bed....Mary and Emma

Have a Good Weekend

No comments: