Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hi to all, it was a great day. We slept late (or I did - Emma ate, went out with Greg and came back to bed) Later Danny came over and Rosa and Sophia. We had a great day - low key but fun. Like I said I still had to nap but couldn't convince Rosa to sleep. She did rest a bit.

I don't know where I would be without the support of family.
Support includes playing, keeping my mind off MS, and hanging out.
Support included helping me when I need help too.

Emma is a support too. She DID join me for a nap. She was great all day and is just so good to be with.

So my word for the day is - GRATEFUL.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY MANY BLESSINGS.

Take a minute today to think of your blessings. My cough has settled down compared to before so that is also a good thing. Off to bed - I am tired...think Emma is also.

Have a great weekend Mary and Emma

No comments: