Sunday, July 24, 2011

Waiting

I am terrible at waiting.
i think Hell could be just waiting and waiting and not knowing for how long...

My son left today and is in Denver...he has waited there hours on a lay over.
turned out his plane to SF had mechanical issues
Finally a new plane came and pilot had timed out.
So he has to stay the night and fly out tomorrow afternoon.
but most the day he waited...

He is updating us via computer that is night.
Emma and Greg and I went to breakfast with all the kids, spouses and grandkids
It was fun to do this before Dan went to the airport
but I was teary eyed.

I am so blessed to have such a great family.

Greg has been pushing though not feeling well for a few days and ended up going to urgent care
He sure isn't feel well now = antibiotics should help

Emma is doing great and the day was ok. Glad I am not waiting in an airport. I guess now they are putting him up in a hotel till tomorrow afternoon flight.


Hope you had a good weekend.
Mary and Emma

No comments: