Thursday, July 28, 2011

Emerson



Look at this darling puppy named Emerson. Wouldn't Emma love to meet him?
The sad news he lives in Texas.
The good news he has a wonderful family and is my friend's Granddog! She shared the photo with me.

MEDICAL TEST TODAY was helpful. I will only say that it may give us some clues on what to do to help with my abdominal pain that seems to be related to digestive system issues. More tests next week before we make a plan on how to deal with it all. I am pleased to be one step closer to knowing what is going on and dealing with it.

NURSE EMMA was joined by NURSE ROSIE who was here with me as I recovered from today's test. Lots of snuggles, wet kisses, and love from both of them. Boy that made me feel better.

A quiet day planned for tomorrow - oops I guess today. It is 2:30 am. Back to bed I go...

Have a good day... Mary and Emma

No comments: