Friday, April 22, 2011

GOOD FRIDAY

A Very quiet day for Emma and I which was good for both of us. Very grey and cool here. Waiting for the Sun that they think will come out for Easter Sunday. Did not get a lot done but a bit of preparation for Easter. Rosie sleeps over Saturday night so that will be fun too. She is going to help us cook and also play. Can't wait till Sunday.

I know so many people struggling with health issues some minor and some major. Here in MN I think we need warm weather to air out our homes, spring clean and get the germs out.

Wearing sunglasses all the time in the house too and the eye drops helped me be a bit more comfortable today so that was nice. Emma has been great all day also. We took two naps and one was late so are still up.

Happy Spring and Happy Easter to all. Emma and I wish you good health. On Sunday it will be just three more weeks till camp.
Hope it warms up but it will be great!! I am determined to go and can go even if the healh is a bit of an issue. They have a nurse for each cabin. My own MS Doctor is the camp Dr who consults by phone as needed. It will be good for us.

Found out my county library provides free ebooks. These are books I can download for free on my computer or ipad. I did down load some children's books to share with Rosa when she is here. Fun. I have books here but this will give us some variety. Very neat service and they can be used for 7 -21 days depending on the book. They have adult titles too but this is new so they are just adding books now. Anyway very nice service.

Happy Easter, Mary and Emma

No comments: