Monday, January 24, 2011

Book Club Monday

Book Club was today. They always set out a bowl of water at the book store where we meet. Emma enjoys that. She showed off her great behavior. We had a nice time.

Not good luck with our car. A flat tire. Then while driving on the spare Greg got another flat tire. Scary and on the freeway. He is fine. New tire now.

It is warmer (above zero I think) and Emma likes being outside even longer. We had fun outside. I also watch her from the patio door some of the times. We had a good day. I am so glad to be feeling better.

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Emma. My friends today sang to her and I let them pet her too. A friend dropped a mitten and was so impressed Emma picked it up for her (when I asked her to). I reminded them Emma does things like that for me all the time.

The time passed quickly tonight. We are tired and are ready for bed. Greg got a different card reader that we hope will work with my camera. Time to start taking more pictures. I like showing her in the outdoors but she kind of blends with the snow.

May you have a good day. My new great niece's name is Addison Grace. Isn't that a pretty name?

Mary and Emma wish you a good week.

No comments: