Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunshine on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun is shining and temps will be in the 60's I think. Emma has already enjoyed being outside a great deal. Fun to sit outside with her exploring the yard, and fetching things. A good old ball is still her favorite toy. I enjoy being with her so much. What a dear she is in my life.

We met Nancy Schapiro's husband when we were out yesterday. That was fun. I love meeting people who know about Helping Paws and help out with their efforts. When we are out and about we sure get a lot of people who ask about Helping Paws. I think that is even more evident when it warms up. Outdoors in the winter people just rush here and there so you don't get to talk much int the cold...that is understandable I think.

It is tough to believe spring is here. But the changes in the plants, beginning of my lilac bush to bloom - all those changes tell me mother earth is ready for an early spring this year. How fortunate we are.

We will be at my son Dan's a bit this afternoon. Then home for a nap. We are at Greg's work ( a church) now. After the second service/Mass we will go to Dan's. The music was lovely for Palm "Sunday. Emma lays so well for me. They call her the church dog.

I am not sure if we will be to tired to write later or not. We also heope to go for a walk today. I have my scooter of course and Emma walks. I really want to do it daily for my spitit and to give her some extra exercise.

Glad to feel a bit better. Emma jas really shown her greatest behavior during these weeks - both at home and out in public. What would I do without her help??? She means so much to me.

Thanks again to Judy and all the staff and volunteers at Helping Paws that helped train Emma or other service dogs. Emma has changed my life for better.

Thinking with gratitude of all the blessings in my lifelll

Mary and Emma wish you a good day.

Mary and Emma

No comments: