Friday, March 5, 2010

Still having asthma symptoms and issues. Emma and I had a mostly quiet day. Went after school for about an hour or so with my friend Jan. We always find things to talk about.

Emma is my cuddly friend as I take it easy. I hope to feel better and tomorrow we will go to our senate district convention. She is always so good even in hectic environments. She is so wonderful for me.

I did take time to change the bed linens, including fluffing up the comforter and the quilt she likes to lay on. I think she was pleased when I saw her cozy in with me. Oh life's simple joys.

The sudden death of a local tv anchor who was delightful, and of a classmate at our high school made me think about life and death. It sure makes no sense to me when younger people die. It makes me reflect on how we need to be careful to appreciate our own lives daily and the lives of those close to us.

Things to ponder today. Hoping I feel better tomorrow.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Mary

No comments: