Friday, December 4, 2009

from Emma

We are having a good day today.

We went to the movie Everybody's Fine
I slept through it but Mary enjoyed it
We slept late!
I didn't even wake them to eat
So my breakfast was at 9:30
Very late for me.

There is a dusting of snow
which makes the back yard even more fun for me
Now we are relaxing

Greg went out for two errands
Now he is worn out
He tries to do too much
He will need to just sleep or sit
the rest of the night says Mary.

It is snowing a little and pretty
I can't wait for more snow to play in
Mary says she is not in a hurry
to have more. snow
Why is that???
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going outside with Mary
Then we have some laundry to fold
I take it out of the basket and hand it to her
some newspapers to pick up
and then time to make supper
I am ready to pick up anything that drops!!

Thanks for reading this blog
It is fun to help Mary write it.
So glad she is feeling better
today.

Hey Monk Fans - friday night (tonight)
is the season finale I think.
We love that show.

Emma

Have a good day and weekend

No comments: