Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Going to be at the Helping Paws Demo at Regency Hospital in Golden Valley tomorrow. THank you to those of you who talked to Brenda and will be helping. It is a mtg for people with MS in there mtg room. All are welcome if you want to see it. Start Time is 1:00 p.m. Located on Hidden Valley Parkway near courage center. Wed. We will have 4 dogs.

I had both a Dr visit and PT today. Tonight dinner with my daughter, my sister and Greg and Emma...a big nap too. They are getting another opinion but think I may have a pinched nerve in my neck and disk problems. One day at a time as we try to figure all my issues out. Emma was super all day long. I am so proud of her!!!

I must go to bed I am so tired. Greg is fast asleep in his chair with Emma asleep on the floor by me. It is pretty cute. We all are tired and it is only 8:30...we got up early though.

No comments: