Sunday, April 18, 2010

4 weeks - 28 days till MS Camp/Resort

Due to some changes at MS Camp they now call it a resort. The schedule is more relaxed I guess is the biggest change. I will let you know after we go. Yes Emma and I will be leaving about this time in 4 weeks. I can't wait.

It will be 70 degrees today so it will be interesting to see how warm it is when we go to the MS Resort experience. I already received infor including the cabin we are in and others staying there. It will be a fun group I think. Yeah Jan and Kathy will be our cabin leaders - they are great.

We are having a nice Sunday. Home relaxing, will do laundry folding while we watch the Twin's Game. I don't get much housework done lately due to fatigue but glad for anything I get done.

Thinking about the MS Camp/Resort is brightening this sunny day.

Mary and Emma

No comments: