Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yeah Twins Win


In ELEVEN DAYS WE WILL BE AT MS RESORT/CAMP!!

We are so excited. I am already thinking about what to pack...though I know things we get to wrinkeled if I packed now. Also I can wait as I hope the weather warms up. We have had a cool spring.

I am sorry I don't have a lot to report tonight. Emma is being super like always. We had water exercise, spent some time outside, did picking up around the home and napped. Water exercise really tires me out for the day.

I have taken care of some things for my Aunt again today but could do it from home. She remains in the nursing home rehab unit.
I welcome your prayers for her.

The Twins one a shut out - what a surprise and delight. Here is a picture of Emma at a ballgame with me when they still played at the metrodome. I think it was two years ago?

No matter where I go, people comment about how beautiful Emma is - especially her expressive eyes. She sure adds joy to every moment of every day in my life.

Have a good day.

Mary and Emma

No comments: