Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday a quiet day for Us



Wonderful weather today! Emma and I have enjoyed the outdoors. Ready to go out again before it is dark.

The picture is from my wonderful friend Jan. Her orchid bloomed today. Greg got roses for me for Mother's Day that are pretty but I am having issues with my camera. Flowers help us in MN believe that maybe??? spring is finally here? I see tulips and daffodils blooming in gardens in the neighborhood. I don't have flowers blooming yet but see the green growing at least.

Emma got some new things today. Sadly a friend of my daughter's died though he lived till age 15 with lots of TLC. We got a grocery bag of goodies. Emma got a cool new bed too. I know a few people who have had their beloved Pets die this past week or two. Prayers are with them - I know how difficult that can be.

Emma is eager to go out. I better go now. Happy Mother's Day to all tomorrow.

Love Mary and Emma

No comments: