Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Wow it has been hot again in Minneasota.  We are using more fans along with air conditioning to keep cool.  I thought you would get a kick out of seeing this one of Emma.  She loves having a fan to help her cool also.  Another hot day.  98 yesterday and even with air-conditioning my house is not as cool as I would like it to be.  We keep windows covered when the sun is hitting them.  Makes me feel shut in though.   Emma is impressing home health care workers with her retrieval and other skills.  She deserves this rest as it was a busy day here.  I treasure her so much.  Hope you are staying cool if in MN or a hot area.  Yes I know other areas of the country are cooler in summer and nicer in winter but i am not moving.  My roots are here,  my grandchildren are here,  and my medical team and family of course.  We are hanging in there.   Emma you are the best.   Mary

No comments: